? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Life is... Surprising




Ivan & I have been on track with South Beach for a month now. This morning I got on the scale and was pleasantly surprised (which, if you know me, is IMPOSSIBLE to do when I weigh myself!). In 4 weeks, I have lost 17 pounds. That's amazing! I weigh less than I have in 5 years!!! What a nice surprise for my "Humpday." The best part is that the whole process has been pretty easy. We haven't been working out (sad, but true) and haven't been obsessive about calorie counting like I usually get when I try to lose weight. Ivan is doing great too - he is about 3 pounds away from his first goal (I am about 2 away from mine). Once we hit our first goals, we plan on incorporating regular exercise into our routine. Ivan wants to build muscle and I want to tone up and slim down.
With any luck, we will be at our first goals by our anniversary (Aug. 20th) and will be able to enjoy a non-South-Beach dinner out!!! I know that I am dreaming about a glass of Pinot Grigio!