? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Life Is... Blessed



For as much as I complain (which is a bad habit of mine), my life is amazingly blessed. I am so thankful for all I have been given. A quick rundown of some of the things I am thankful for right now...

- My husband
- My house
- My dogs
- My job
- My weight loss
- My friends
- Health Insurance
- Clean drinking water
- GODS UNCONDITIONAL AND UNFAILING LOVE

Its amazing how when you stop and really reflect on your life, you can realize that there are SO many things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. And, I am so thankful to have you in my life. You have helped me grow into a better person and not everyone can do that for someone else. thanks.

robin

Unknown said...

hey girl found you through beth's blog..how are you?
I am with you on the being thankful thing - it is so easy to only focus on the negative!
So glad you're doing well!
It'll be great to keep posted with you from your blog!
:)
~Angela Riesterer