? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So... um... yeah...

I was at Trader Joes after work yesterday... walking up and down the aisles, looking at all the fun stuff, smelling the produce... and listening to the music played overhead. As I was poking through the rice selection, I heard a cute catchy happy song. I knew I had heard it before but couldn't for the life of me say who it was that sang it. Kind of Jason Mraz-ish, but a little more pop. I kept finding myself bouncing to the beat a little bit... then completely froze in my tracks as I realized who it was.



Yup. Jonas Brothers.

So... um... yeah... Awesome.

2 comments:

Big Sexxxy said...

I use to take care of them when they where little...

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

I am not commenting on this :)