? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 7, 2008

10 Things

A while back, a friend of mine posted a blog with 10 things about her day. The idea is that you are supposed to "tag" someone to do the same. I like this idea (well, minus the tagging part. If you want to do this, AWESOME. But I am not gonna waste our time tagging you! :) You are supposed to post or email pictures too, but that's not gonna happen either! So without further delay...

10 THINGS ABOUT MY DAY

1. My dog is currently taking every single toy out of her toy box. She doesn't even play with them... She is just removing them one by one, in order of favorites (the little leopard that makes crinkly noises was first), and dropping the about 6 inches to the left of the box. I have no clue why this is so fun for her.

2. I am trying to figure out what to make for dinner. I was thinking some kind of chili or soup would be good because its cold and grey out. And I have a half loaf of super yummy bread that I don't want to get stale before we can eat it... so soup & bread seems like a good idea.

3. Coffee just tastes better when you are in your PJs.

4. I have 4 paint samples on the wall that I have been staring at while typing. I really wanted to paint my downstairs a golden-orangey color that looked kind of Tuscan. The wood in my kitchen never matched any of the colors I liked, so after a few months of trying in vain to find the perfect gold, I decided to go with green. :) I have it narrowed down to 4 shades and will probably wind up changing my mind again in another few months.

5. Sarah just IM'd me. Proof that even on my day off, I still multi-task.

6. I should really be doing something different... like working out, doing laundry, cleaning the house, or grocery shopping. But this week at work was INSANE so I am just enjoying doing nothing.

7. I wonder what the weather is like in San Diego right now... (Hi Brad!)

8. I wonder what the weather is like in Canada right now... (Hi Nikki!)

9. My cat is playing with the blinds. Once again, I dont know why that is so much fun for her.

10. I am deciding whether jogging around Glendoveer or at the gym is a better option. Right now, Glendoveer is winning.

0 comments: