? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ella!


Ivan & I got another dog this weekend. She is a German Shepherd & Lab mix and is absolutely adorable! We named her Ella. Believe it or not, this time it was mainly Ivan's idea. We got Ella at the Oregon Humane Society, which I STRONGLY recommend if you are considering adopting a new pet.

My dad emailed me and called Ivan & I the "Brad and Angelina" of the animal world. We have 2 Mexican animals, 1 German, and American cats. He asked if we were planning on adopting anything from Indonesia or Africa next. :) What can I say??? I love animals! If I had the room, I would probably have a whole zoo!

Nigel & Twiggy aren't too sure what to think about this "thing" in their house. I am sure they will warm up eventually... but for now, our 4 pound Chihuahuas are laying down the law and putting 8 pound Ella in her place!

1 comments:

Lil' Miss Opinions said...

Now all you need is a mini pony! :)