? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Walking in Oregon

I am so lucky to live by Glendoveer golf course. It has a beautiful wooded walking path that surrounds it. I try to walk it a few times a week (although by the end of some days, all I want is a glass of wine & my couch, not a walk!). This Saturday, I went on the 2 1/2 mile loop alone. I turned on my ipod, laced up my sneakers, and enjoyed some "me time." It was so wonderful!
The trees were alive with the vibrancy of fall - fire red, buttery yellow, and rich orange decorated my path... white clouds against a misty grey sky. To walk along with the beautiful scenery on a cold drizzly day was a little bit of heaven on earth! Oh - and did I mention how happy the squirrels & bunnies make me? :) I just thought I would pass on a few pictures I snapped with my phone (sorry - didn't get the bright red japanese maples).
I need more mornings like this!




1 comments:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

This cracks me up because I was doing the same thing driving home from my mom's house yesterday with my camera phone out the window! I havent uploaded them yet though!