? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 17, 2008

I can't breeeeeeathe....

I am so "blech" today. Don't know if its allergies or a cold, but I have a killer headache and my nose is running like crazy. And my ears are stuffed up too.
But the good news is that I stayed home from work and am laying on the couch... planning on spending some serious quality time with my remote. :)
Have a great day people!
Oh... and the Bead for Life party is still on for tomorrow. Email me if you want more details!

1 comments:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow! 3 weekends in a row is a record for the last few years!