? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 6, 2008

Determination

"Okay God, I get it. No seriously. I GET it. You don't need to rub it in, I know that I am lacking in determination, motivation, persistence, and stick-to-it-iveness... but does every church service have to remind me of it? I guess you've got my attention, so I am listening... What next? Love you - Gina"

That's been my dialogue with God the past few weeks. It seems like everything is pointing me to my own poor attitude. I have been struggling with wanting to give up lately. But Jesus doesn't want me to. This weeks sermon at East Hill was about Determination. A few weeks ago, it was about Persistence. Each week, the worship songs could be the playlist to my life. I went to the movie "Fireproof" this weekend... guess what its about? A marriage on the rocks, where the husband refuses to give up on it. And the only way he can, is by listening to God. Are you catching the drift here? I know I did!

I have a newfound feeling of determination. And it feels good to be spiritually refreshed.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have some Determination with a side order of Motivation and Persistance please? lol :)