? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 6, 2008

New Blog Title

For some reason I felt like I needed a catchy title to my blog... not just MY LIFE or something like that. :) So I tried "My Life Is..." so that I could title each blog with what my life was at the moment I was writing. But MAN! It's hard to come up with descriptive titles to blog entries that begin with "My Life Is..."!!! And I am OCD enough to feel obligated to stick to my own rules of formatting... How annoying!

I am hoping that having a new title will help me be more free in how I write my blogs. Lets see if my theory works!

So my new title is...... drumroll..... "A Day in the Life of Me."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It does not sound like you sulk alot!! I was referencing to your blog My Life is Out of my control when you said that sometimes you just want someone to say "that sucks" and that its okay to feel negative about the situation. That was so my mood last week :) I'll be your cheerleader if you'll be mine? lol. Good to see you too, hopefully sometime this week/weekend we cross paths. LOVE YOU!!